Solenoid valves are electromechanically operated valves where the valve is controlled through electric current sent though a solenoid. Solenoid valves are typically used in fluid power pneumatics and hydraulic systems that control fluid powered motors, cylinders or valves.
Contact us at +1 800.962.9696
- Available with weatherproof, intrinsically safe, explosion-proof enclosures
- Various voltages available
- Offered in anodized aluminum, stainless steel and brass
- Namur (direct mount) or line mount
- Manual overrides available
- Single- or dual-coil solenoids available